- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Royal Decrees liaison with pdf
- Transfer royal decrees
- Basic data on transfers XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- Actividad internacional de la SEPT
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
Registration of collaboration agreements signed between the General administration of the state and local entities
Cooperation agreements signed between the General administration of the state and local entities are configured as an instrument of cooperation widely used that helps to consolidate the principle of administrative and political decentralization.
The current Royal Decree 256 / 2012, 27 January, which develops the basic structure of the ministry of finance and public administrations, in its Article 14.1, attributed to the General direction of coordination of Competences with the Autonomous Communities and Local Entities the role of:
"j) Registration of cooperation agreements between the General administration of the state and local entities, as well as the elaboration of a report on agreements, according to the information that you must supply the various ministerial departments and other government agencies, which will be raised to the national commission of Local administration."
In accordance with Article 14.2 this rule, the exercise of that function falls to the General Office Local administration.
In this sense, annually produces a informesobre cooperation agreements signed between the General administration of the state and local entities, whose statistical area fully agrees with the scope of this Register.
This report aims to provide basic information on the most important aspects that these collaboration tools have submitted during the year, thus representing a true picture of the extent to which They have served to strengthen partnerships and cooperation between the state and General entities that make up the Local administration in spain.
Once developed, the report is submitted to the national commission of Local government, in cumplimineto as provided in the royal decree 256 / 2012, 27 January, which develops the basic structure of the ministry of finance and Public administrations.
To date, there have under consideration of the national commission of Local Administration reports of the following annuities: